Today I’m teaching you how to integrate a Flodesk signup banner with your Showit website while keeping things looking cohesive and on brand.
If you aren’t familiar with Flodesk, it’s an amazing email marketing service that lets you create and send emails and newsletters to your subscribers. I’ve been using it for about a year now, and many of my clients are using it now too. In my opinion it is leaps and bounds beyond others I have tried, and I love the simplicity of it. (If you are on my email list, you are receiving my beautiful newsletters through Flodesk :)
If you are just getting started with Flodesk, you’ll want to create an account at Flodesk.com. (If you use this link you’ll receive 50% off!) Once you are logged into your account, you’ll first want to set up your audience by going to Audience-> Segments, and add a segment. (An example for my business would be something like: ‘VLV Subscribers’.)
Now for the fun part, let’s make your signup banner!
- Go to Forms -> Create New
- Select ‘Ribbon Banner’ (3rd option down) -> Customize.
- Choose your segment and click Save.
- Click into the Subscribe Title Box and delete the text.
- Do the same for the Descriptive text below.
- Customize the fields and button to match your brand.
- Copy the two embed codes from Flodesk
- Open up Showit, and add an ’embed code’ box and paste the codes into it, then click save.
- Take a look at your beautiful new signup banner, and celebrate!
Watch the video below to see just how easy it is to do. And don’t forget to take a look at the mobile view as well, which will probably need some adjusting. Hit publish, and you’re all set!
That was easy, wasn’t it? If you haven’t tried Flodesk yet, you can try it out now and save 50%!
Aren’t using Showit? That’s OK!
You can still Save 50% and integrate Flodesk into your website. You can follow the tutorials below, which are very similar to the steps I posted above:
*I may receive commissions for some of this service if you decide to sign up. Thank you for your support!